If you would like to check availability or book online you can through our Trip Advisor/Holiday Lettings page.
Please click here
October – March
(Except Easter holidays & Feb/Oct half terms)
£681 : 3 nights (Weekend breaks)
£681 : 4 nights (Weekday breaks only, 4 nights for price of 3!)
£1134 : 7 nights (Weekly stays)
April – Mid May, 2nd half of September & Oct/Feb half terms
(Inc. Easter holidays)
£878 : 3 nights (Weekend breaks)
£878 : 4 nights (Weekday breaks only, 4 nights for price of 3!)
£1463 : 7 nights (Weekly stays)
Mid May, June & 1st half of September
(Inc. Summer half term & end of May bank holiday)
£1029 : 3 nights (Weekend breaks)
£1029 : 4 nights (Weekday breaks only, 4 nights for price of 3!)
£1715 : 7 nights (Weekly stays)
July, August & Christmas/New Year weeks
(inc Summer & Xmas school holidays)
(In July, August & for Christmas preferably weekly stays)
£1332 : 3 nights (Weekend breaks)
£2220 : 7 nights (Weekly stays)
Changeover days for weekly stays is Friday.
Short Breaks are available:
Friday – Monday (3 nights)
Monday – Thursday (3 nights)
Monday – Friday (4 nights)
Unless otherwise agreed, Check-in at 4pm, Check-out at 10am
All prices include linen, towels and a welcome basket of local produce.
Swimming pool is heated Mid May – Mid September (weather permitting). The pool is closed between October – April.
• Your booking will be reserved for 3 working days, during which time please complete and return the booking form we email to you and pay the 30% booking deposit. The final balance & damage deposit must be paid eight weeks prior to the arrival date. If a booking is made within eight weeks of the arrival date, the whole price is payable immediately.
• Late cancellation insurance is recommended as if we don’t re-let it the full cost will be payable in the event of a late cancellation.
• All prices are in Pound Sterling (GBP). Payment can be made by cheque payable to ‘Gill Laurie’ or direct bank transfer. (Unfortunately we cannot accept Credit/Debit card payments except through our Trip Advisor/Holiday Lettings advert, see the link above)
• Refundable damage deposit is £500. (Must be paid with your final payment eight weeks prior to the arrival date)
• The cottage sleeps a maximum of 6 people (plus 1 baby/toddler)
• We don’t allow groups under 25 years old
• Children and babies are welcome (A highchair, wide removable child stair gate for the french doors by the pool are provided. A travel cot is available upon request, but the travel cot bed linen not provided)
• No smoking is permitted within the cottage
• No pets are allowed.
The cottage entrance door is not wheelchair accessible, also inside there are a few small internal steps, which would be difficult for a disabled person.
Swimming Pool Safety
All children aged 8 years old and under must be accompanied in the water by a responsible adult swimmer at all times. (Children must be supervised at all times, no lifeguard on duty.)
NO SMOKING POLICY
SORRY NO PETS